Scheduled Maintenance Service
Regular Vehicle Maintenance like 30,000-60,000-90,000 mile service is essential to comply with the vehicle's warranty, but also for good vehicle health well after the warranty has expired
- Manufacturers require scheduled maintenance to maintain your warranty?
- Your scheduled maintenance does not need to be performed by a dealer?
- Our technicians are qualified to perform your scheduled maintenance needs?
- All automotive makes and models have individual needs which are specified in your owner's manual?
- At the touch of a button, our technicians can print out your car's scheduled maintenance needs?
Lube, Oil and Filter Changes
We will replace your engine oil with dependable Valvoline Oil and an Oil Filter at the optimal 3000-mile interval. At the same time, we will lube your vehicle's chassis according to your vehicle's specifications.
Radiator and/or Transmission Flush and Fill
We will flush and refill your vehicle's cooling system according to your vehicle's maintenance schedule. We offer automatic and manual transmission fluid flush and refill using high-quality transmission fluid.
If you are experiencing difficulty starting your vehicle, allow one of our technicians to perform a computerized battery starting/charging test. The results of this test will show how well your battery is performing. If you need a new battery, we'll replace it with a durable Exide® NASCAR-Select® Battery. Your vehicle will perform better right from the start.
The durable Goodyear™ belts that we carry are the best in the business. They are designed and constructed to give your vehicle years worth of trouble-free driving.
Fuel System Cleaner
What We Do:
- Clean the entire fuel system (including the fuel injector, intake valve
- Clean the entire air intake system
What It Does For Your Car:
- Reduces emissions caused by deposits
- Unclog fuel injectors
- Increase your engine's power and performance
- Improves acceleration
- Effectively cleans throttle plates on today's fuel injected engines
- Helps eliminate hesitation, rough idle and knocking
- Removes gum, varnish, sludge and carbon deposits instantly
- Cleans fuel system components that most fuel injector cleaners fail to reach
- Reduces emissions caused by deposits This service will help enhance the life of your engine.
To ensure that your vehicle's tires wear and perform at their peak, they should be rotated about every 6,000 miles. We will rotate them quickly and let you know if they need replacement or if there is an indication of further required service such as a wheel alignment or balancing.
Spark plugs, spark plug wires, distributor caps, rotors, points and condensers - if your vehicle has them, then they will eventually need replacement. Regardless of the year, make or model of your vehicle, we will use only Champion spark plugs and other fine products to make sure your vehicle operates at its best.